New Facebook Profile
Facebook decided to switch me to its new profile design last night for no reason. It appears that that not everyone is seeing the new profile and I wonder why, but some of the functionality seems to be incomplete since I am still unable to remove applications.
Personally, I am not fond of their new Tabbed profile design . Here are some screen captures

The "Home" appears to be mostly unchanged populated with news feeds.

The New Tabbed Profile where they decided to divide information into tabs and combine the Wall and Mini Feeds. The reason I'm not fond of it is because all my profile apps are gone.

Another view of the profile

A Box page just for apps??

New Apps menu

Finally all my apps are going to look a little stripped down due to the layout redesign.
Personally, I am not fond of their new Tabbed profile design . Here are some screen captures

The "Home" appears to be mostly unchanged populated with news feeds.

The New Tabbed Profile where they decided to divide information into tabs and combine the Wall and Mini Feeds. The reason I'm not fond of it is because all my profile apps are gone.

Another view of the profile

A Box page just for apps??

New Apps menu

Finally all my apps are going to look a little stripped down due to the layout redesign.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home