Friday, June 08, 2007

Working on the Projects

This week had me feeling a bit dizzy with two concurrent project on my list. One is the project I'm working with Chris. He wants the project to be classified so I'm not going to say much about it, but I'll simply call it project dum dum dum X. j/k.

The other project is, of course, my OpenMoko project. I was able to get the emulator running, but it kept crash after only a minute of running time. After being baffled by it for 2 days, yesterday I finally rebuilt everything from scratch. Building, of course, is long to say the least, but this time I was awake to see the entire tedious process, and the process kept being interrupted, so once in a while I have to come back and press a few keys to keep it going. The crashing of the emulator stopped after the rebuild, so I guess they updated their code, or I had a corrupted code last time. This is the 3rd time I build this think, but I guess it's worth it.

Spent a few hours today at the library looking though some books to help me with the project. Two books I want are checked out and two books I got are Linux and Unix Philosophy by Mike Gancarz and Understanding Linux Kernel by Bover and Cesati.

Watched a few people playing doubles tennis in the afternoon since my feet is hurt I was playing myself. They (not mentioning names here) were hilarious: they have the most unusual formation ever. After coming back from the bookstore, I'm once again thinking about project dum dum dum X.

Oh.. and the first summer Front Door was awesome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home