Busy Busy
// Current mood: stressed
Hokay, so this week is an extremely busy week. Tomorrow (Sept 28), the homework for Networks is due; next Monday (Oct 3) is my informative speech on web publishing, and also the midterm for networks, and Tuesday (Oct 4) is midterm for Business Ethics.. Despite all the crud I have to deal with this week, I'm slacking on my school work. I really need to reevaluate my priorities; something's got to give.
So I just got off work. The classes had a computerize quiz today, but the software is a piece of junk (what else is new?). Other than that, the class went smoothly.
I'll have to work on my speech tonight.
Hokay, so this week is an extremely busy week. Tomorrow (Sept 28), the homework for Networks is due; next Monday (Oct 3) is my informative speech on web publishing, and also the midterm for networks, and Tuesday (Oct 4) is midterm for Business Ethics.. Despite all the crud I have to deal with this week, I'm slacking on my school work. I really need to reevaluate my priorities; something's got to give.
So I just got off work. The classes had a computerize quiz today, but the software is a piece of junk (what else is new?). Other than that, the class went smoothly.
I'll have to work on my speech tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home