New Training Machines
// Current mood: tired
I feel like I cannot emphasize enough how much I dislike the Business Ethics class. I really don't want to care if it's morally just that one has complete control over their holdings or if it's morally unjust for the government has some control over one's holding for the good of the society. I really don't want to present my arguments in a class that has no direction.
This afternoon I was going to weight training, but the weight room was closed until tomorrow for renovation. According to the Auburn Plainsman, the Student Activity Center is getting some new machines that will replace the old ones in the weight room. I can't wait to see the new training machines.
The COMP 1000 classes were fun tonight. The assignments were easy, and we were just having fun in the classes. Maybe I should be more professional.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home