The Day Before Saturday
// Current mood: content
Fon came to Auburn today, so we went playing tennis around 7 for a little while. After playing tennis we went to Alan's house to hang out with his roommate and his roommate's dog, Brook. She's really friendly, but I wish she hadn't kissed me on the mouth .
Afterwards, we decided to go play pool, it was Alan and I against Fon and Tuan, and Fon was watching. Alan and I beat Fon and Tuan 3-1. haha
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, but I look forward to it.
Fon came to Auburn today, so we went playing tennis around 7 for a little while. After playing tennis we went to Alan's house to hang out with his roommate and his roommate's dog, Brook. She's really friendly, but I wish she hadn't kissed me on the mouth .
Afterwards, we decided to go play pool, it was Alan and I against Fon and Tuan, and Fon was watching. Alan and I beat Fon and Tuan 3-1. haha
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, but I look forward to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home