More Studying
// Current mood: tired
// Currently reading: C++ How to Program (5th Edition)
Time certainly goes fast in the lab.
Well I took the mid-term for my public speaking class this morning. I definitely felt that I was under prepared, but I hope the score will come out alright.
I’m currently studying for the software construction mid-term in the Shop 2 Engineering Computer lab. Saw 4 or 5 people in the lab studying for the same thing. I’m hoping for the best for this test.
// Currently reading: C++ How to Program (5th Edition)
Time certainly goes fast in the lab.
Well I took the mid-term for my public speaking class this morning. I definitely felt that I was under prepared, but I hope the score will come out alright.
I’m currently studying for the software construction mid-term in the Shop 2 Engineering Computer lab. Saw 4 or 5 people in the lab studying for the same thing. I’m hoping for the best for this test.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home