Saturday, September 17, 2005

Atlanta

// Current mood: exhausted

oday had been a fun yet exhausting day. I took Masa to Atlanta to take the TOEIC exam today, and since Fon is in Auburn this weekend, she decided to go with us. We headed down Interstate 85 around 8 AM, and we arrived at Atlanta around noon. Since we arrived a little early, we decided to go to get some Thai food before Masa's exam, but after 30 minutes drive, we were disappointed to find that the restaurant was not open. Because of the exam schedule, Masa quickly got something from SubWay before the exam, and Fon and I, later, got got some Pho.

During Masa's exam, Fon and I went to a couple of international markets. We had fun shopping and finding what we were looking for.

After the exam, we went to a couple more farmers' markets to find the things Masa wanted to get. Afterwards, we went to the Lenox Mall in Atlanta. The mall's got so many stores, but because we were all pretty tired from the long day, so we weren't really in the mood for shopping. We headed back from Atlanta around 7 pm, and got back in Auburn around 9 pm. Since I was driving the entire trip, I'm definitely worn-out.

Although I didn't see the football game tonight, I was glad to see the Toomers Corner trashed with toilet paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home