Software Construction Homework 2
// Currently reading: Data Struction and Abstraction with Java by Carrano
Homework 2 for Software Construction is due midnight tonight, so after work I came straight to the Shop 2 computer lab to finish the homework. Fortunately I was able to finish the homework 45 minutes before the deadline . Guess what? I saw my buddy Tuan, and a couple of people in the class doing the same homework. We're having a programming party in the Engineering computer lab..Haha
Homework 2 for Software Construction is due midnight tonight, so after work I came straight to the Shop 2 computer lab to finish the homework. Fortunately I was able to finish the homework 45 minutes before the deadline . Guess what? I saw my buddy Tuan, and a couple of people in the class doing the same homework. We're having a programming party in the Engineering computer lab..Haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home