Software Construction Midterm
I got my software construction midterm back today. Because Dr. Dozier were complaining about how low the exam scores are, I had this low expectation built up in my mind. When I got the exam back, I was surprised that I made 85, plus 10 points for everyone, so 95; it's not bad :D.. One thing is for sure, more studying for the next exam.
MySpace has been really unreliable lately. I had problem posting my blog entry last night, and I wasn't able to login all night tonight. I really don't like to see that I can see someone's profile b/c it's been disabled for maintenance.
MySpace has been really unreliable lately. I had problem posting my blog entry last night, and I wasn't able to login all night tonight. I really don't like to see that I can see someone's profile b/c it's been disabled for maintenance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home