Done with Midterms
// Current Mood: exhausted
// Currently listening: Time Of Your Life By Green Day
I'm the king of the werld! Okay not really, but it feels really good to be done with all the stinky midterms and speech and have a lot of free time for the rest of the week, except for the software construction homework due friday midnight. I hope my I did alright on my Business Ethics midterm. It wasn't as hard as I thought, but it's definitely challenging. I gave my speech on the first of the speech dates, so all I have to do tomorrow in the class is relax and see people struggle with their speeches.. Haha, j/k, I'm sure all the speeches will be interesting.
The Physics study group was productive, and Comp App class was fun, but how can people have so many questions about Excel? I had to stay in class for extra 20 minutes tonight, b/c a lot of people weren't finished with their spreadsheet assignments.
While I was walking home from work, two fire trucks rushed passed me, and a lot of people standing outside of the library, b/c apparently the library is on fire again. It's probably another false alarm.
// Currently listening: Time Of Your Life By Green Day
I'm the king of the werld! Okay not really, but it feels really good to be done with all the stinky midterms and speech and have a lot of free time for the rest of the week, except for the software construction homework due friday midnight. I hope my I did alright on my Business Ethics midterm. It wasn't as hard as I thought, but it's definitely challenging. I gave my speech on the first of the speech dates, so all I have to do tomorrow in the class is relax and see people struggle with their speeches.. Haha, j/k, I'm sure all the speeches will be interesting.
The Physics study group was productive, and Comp App class was fun, but how can people have so many questions about Excel? I had to stay in class for extra 20 minutes tonight, b/c a lot of people weren't finished with their spreadsheet assignments.
While I was walking home from work, two fire trucks rushed passed me, and a lot of people standing outside of the library, b/c apparently the library is on fire again. It's probably another false alarm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home