Informative Speech and Networks Midterm
// Current mood: tired
// Currently reading: Moral Issues in Business
I presented my speech and took the midterm in networks this morning, and I wasn't disappointed! It's good to regain the feeling that you are well prepared for something important (and be able to perform on demand). I only had two hours of sleep last night/this morning, but all the effort was definitely worth it.
I want to thank Demetrius for allowing me to use his wonderful and professional artworks as my presentation aid. Good drawings Demetrius, really good attention getter. http://webpages.uah.edu/~fortsod
I have the Business Ethics midterm tomorrow morning. Business Ethics is eville, Dr. Ferguson is the root of eville, the textbook is the book of eville, and we, the students, are the victims of eville. It’s going to be another long night tonight.
// Currently reading: Moral Issues in Business
I presented my speech and took the midterm in networks this morning, and I wasn't disappointed! It's good to regain the feeling that you are well prepared for something important (and be able to perform on demand). I only had two hours of sleep last night/this morning, but all the effort was definitely worth it.
I want to thank Demetrius for allowing me to use his wonderful and professional artworks as my presentation aid. Good drawings Demetrius, really good attention getter. http://webpages.uah.edu/~fortsod
I have the Business Ethics midterm tomorrow morning. Business Ethics is eville, Dr. Ferguson is the root of eville, the textbook is the book of eville, and we, the students, are the victims of eville. It’s going to be another long night tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home