Blow Up Haley
// Current mood: depressed
// Currently listening: Let Go By Avril Lavigne
The Software Construction class was canceled unexpectedly. From what I heard there is a bomb threat at the Haley Center, so no one was allowed to enter the building, I wouldn't want the tallest building at Auburn to blow up..
No class, so Tuan and I went playing tennis. I was kicking his butt .. haha.. 6-2 says it all
We actually got out of comp 1000 15 minutes early tonight, which is pretty sweet.
// Currently listening: Let Go By Avril Lavigne
The Software Construction class was canceled unexpectedly. From what I heard there is a bomb threat at the Haley Center, so no one was allowed to enter the building, I wouldn't want the tallest building at Auburn to blow up..
No class, so Tuan and I went playing tennis. I was kicking his butt .. haha.. 6-2 says it all
We actually got out of comp 1000 15 minutes early tonight, which is pretty sweet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home